
How has God answered a prayer for you?
I needed direction in my life. My faith was very weak, my dad just passed away, I could see no future as a nanny. I found myself simply asking God for help. I didn't even think that college was an option. I went to Doresy business school, probably from watching an ad on tv. While I went through addmissions the counselor mentioned that I qualifed for higher amount of financial assistance. OH!? I wondered if a college would do the same. They do, to make a long story short. I have found myself as a teacher always at His service. I truly believe that He set a path for me and guided me to this point. Proverbs 3:5-6
Kyra




1 comment:
When I was a student in France I was traveling alone by train. A man approached me and I felt a sickening sense that he wanted to harm me. I forgot every ounce of French I had learned in that moment of fear. I cried out to God, "Help me!" and He did. He sent another man to take my arm, lead me away from the first man, and assure me that I was OK. I had never been so frightened in all my life. But God took care of me.
Laura
Post a Comment